Compare the differences between the two storage modes of radio shuttle system and shuttle rack.
1. Radio shuttle system
Radio shuttle system is composed of shuttle vehicle, high speed lifting machine, rack, and warehouse delivery device and warehouse control system. It is suitable for carton or plastic box storage, and supports mixed storage.
2. Shuttle rack
Shuttle rack can maximize the use of space for fast pallet access, reduce installation costs (such as cooling, operation or maintenance costs), and while improving flexibility. Unlike the radio shuttle system, most of which are in the case of box access, the shuttle rack is accessed by pallets.
The specific advantages of the Jracking shuttle rack are as follows:
1. Forklift does not need to enter the aisle, which saves the operation time and improves the safety of personnel and goods.
2. The storage efficiency of goods in the warehouse has been greatly improved.
3. Make full use of the warehouse space, the utilization rate of the warehouse is more than 80%.
4. For different types of products can be accessed by flexible aisles.
5. Compared with the drive in rack, the structure is stable and the safety factor is higher.
6. Can realize FIFO and FILO.
7. It is suitable for a single variety of goods, such as food, drink, chemical and tobacco, which are suitable for the cold storage environment, which are suitable for a large number of goods.
Jracking is specialized in producing various pallet rack, cantilever rack, electric mobile rack storage system, mezzanine and platform, shuttle car automatic storage system, push back rack, longspan shelving, rivet shelving, drive in rack, carton flow rack, stacking rack and other related storage equipment.
Jracking strictly implements ISO9001, FEM10.2.02, SEMA, and AS4084-1993 standard in all operations. Jracking offers a wide range of products to meet all of your order fulfillment & material handling needs: Teardrop pallet rack, Dexion pallet rack, European pallet rack and other Work Apparatus. Whether you are looking to populate an entire warehouse or you are in need of a single piece of equipment, Jracking has a solution for you.