ASRS generally follow the following principles:
1. High performance and low cost of the system (high cost performance ratio)
2. Use simple and appropriate equipment as far as possible, use the least equipment, simplify the whole logistics system
3. The least number of goods disposal and the highest overall operating efficiency
4. Fully consider the safety of personnel and systems
5. High degree of unmanned, minimizing manual intervention
6. Meet the relevant international and industrial standards and adopt standard spare parts and systems as far as possible
7. Operation and maintenance are simple and convenient
8. Reduce the cost of use and maintenance
9. Systems integrators have high quality of service
10. High flexibility, easy to improve, expands and upgrades the system
In addition, there are also requirements for reducing energy consumption and environmental protection.
On specific occasions, some of the above principles may affect or even restrict each other. In order to make the best design, the designer must have a solid theoretical basis, rich practical experience and in-depth understanding of the buyer's requirements, and make trade-offs to amend and supplement the relevant principles.
Jracking is specialized in producing various pallet rack, cantilever rack, electric mobile rack storage system, mezzanine and platform, shuttle rack storage system, push back rack, longspan rack, rivet rack, drive in rack, carton flow rack, stacking rack and other related storage equipment.
Jracking strictly implements ISO9001, FEM10.2.02, SEMA, and AS4084-1993 standard in all operations. Jracking offers a wide range of products to meet all of your order fulfillment & material handling needs: Teardrop pallet rack, Dexion pallet rack, European pallet rack and other Work Apparatus. Whether you are looking to populate an entire warehouse or you are in need of a single piece of equipment, Jracking has a solution for you.