Forklift trucks or stacker trucks used in rack warehouses need to occupy a certain working channel, which will occupy a certain proportion of space. Reducing the forklift channel is a common way to improve the utilization of space.
Mobile rack: so that multiple racks can share a channel space, space utilization is very high, but it takes a certain time to open the channel, access efficiency is relatively low.
1. The storage capacity is much larger than the general fixed rack, saving space.
2. Save floor area, and the floor utilization rate is 80%.
3. You can directly access any item without prior first out restrictions.
4. With a height of 12 m, the storage area per unit area can be increased to about 2 times that of pallet racks.
5. Suitable for low frequency cargo storage.
6. The track should be buried on the surface to facilitate the passing of the van.
Load: light and heavy
Structure: open and closed
Orbits: trackless and trackless
Application: This kind of rack is suitable for warehouses with many kinds of inventory, but low frequency of entering and leaving warehouses, or warehouses with high frequency of entering and leaving warehouses, but can enter and leave warehouses in the order of lanes. It is suitable for the use of finished products storehouse in grain and oil processing enterprises.
Drive in rack: The pallet access mode is adopted, which is suitable for goods of small variety and large quantity. The rack roadway is the channel, which can let forklift drive into the access channel, reduce the forklift access, and improve the area utilization ratio. However, no matter how many layers each rack row has, it can only be a variety. In addition to the space close to the channel, the vehicle needs to enter the rack for internal access. Usually, single-side pickup does not recommend more than 10 rack depths, and the space utilization rate is 60% - 75%. The forklift truck operates in narrow passages, which is easy to collide with racks, and the operation efficiency is relatively low.
1. Pallets follow each other, forklift trucks drive into the racks to access the goods, so that the warehouse can be maximized, and high-density storage can be achieved.
2. The goods are accessed from the same side of the rack
3. The storage density is relatively large, and the investment cost is relatively low.
4. Suitable for storing and enlarging quantities and less variety of goods.
5. Stability is relatively weak and such racks should not be too high, generally less than 10m.
Application: it is not suitable to use when there are many items and the stock of each variety is not large.
Jracking is specialized in producing various pallet rack, cantilever rack, electric mobile rack storage system, mezzanine and platform, shuttle car automatic storage system, push back rack, longspan rack, rivet rack, drive in rack, carton flow rack, stacking rack and other related storage equipment.
Jracking strictly implements ISO9001, FEM10.2.02, SEMA, and AS4084-1993 standard in all operations. Jracking offers a wide range of products to meet all of your order fulfillment & material handling needs: Teardrop pallet rack, Dexion pallet rack, European pallet rack and other Work Apparatus. Whether you are looking to populate an entire warehouse or you are in need of a single piece of equipment, Jracking has a solution for you.