In order to complete the design of an automated warehouse, the planning and design steps should be organized by the relevant experienced technicians.
1. Demand analysis: the requirements and data put forward by the buyer are summarized, analyzed and arranged, and the design goals and standards are determined. The feasibility, time schedule, organizational measures and other factors that affect the design should be carefully studied.
2. Determine the form and specification of cargo unit: Based on the investigation and statistical results, and considering various factors, determine the reasonable unit form and specification. This step is very important because it is the basis for the following steps in design and implementation.
3. Determine the form of automated warehouse, operation mode and mechanical equipment parameters: there are many forms of three-dimensional warehouse, generally using unit cargo form. Determine the operation mode according to the process requirements, select or design suitable logistics handling equipment, and determine their parameters.
4. Establish a model: determine the quantity, size, location, scope of operation of the logistics equipment, and the layout of the warehouse.
5. Determine the technological process, carry out the simulation calculation of the capacity of the warehouse system: determine the storage access mode and process flow. Through the logistics simulation software and calculation, the data of the operation cycle and capacity of the logistics system are obtained. According to the results of the simulation calculation, the relevant parameters and configuration are adjusted (repeat 2 ~ 5) until the requirements are met.
6. Determine the way of control and warehouse management: there are many ways of control, mainly based on the above equipment to choose a reasonable way, and to meet buyer's needs. In general, the warehouse management is carried out through the computer information system, which determines which business departments, computer networks and data processing methods, interfaces and operations between each other.
7. Determine the technical parameters and configuration of the automation system: determine the configuration and technical parameters of the automation equipment according to the design, for example, what kind of computer, controller and other problems are selected.
8. Determine the boundary conditions: define the scope of work, interface and interface between the parties concerned.
9. The requirements for civil and public engineering are put forward: the requirements for foundation bearing, power supply, lighting, ventilation and heating, water supply and drainage, alarm, temperature and humidity, cleanliness and so on.
10. Forming a complete system technical scheme: considering all the other related factors, discussing with the buyer, adjusting the plan synthetically, and finally forming a practical and feasible preliminary technical scheme.
The purchaser requires the purchaser to specify the specific requirements of the equipment in advance, such as the contents listed in the second section.
1. Functional requirements: warehousing, outgoing, handling, information processing, personnel operation and maintenance.
2. Automation requirements: manual, semi-automatic, automatic and so on.
3. Auxiliary requirements: video surveillance, temperature and humidity measurement and control, access control, manual transport vehicles.
4. The scope of the system and the scope of the purchase: in order to complete the purchase of the warehouse, the buyers and sellers must sign the contract. Therefore, we must make clear the scope of the work of the two parties and make clear the scope of the seller's supply.
5. Boundary conditions: site conditions (length, width, height), power supply, ground base and so on.
6. Construction period requirements: from the buyer's psychology, the shorter the better the better, but things often have a process, in addition, it is a multi - professional, multi - type, with a certain scale of the warehouse. After signing the contract, we should experience the development, inspection, packaging, transportation, on-site installation, debugging, acceptance and training of the software design, procurement, manufacturing, processing, assembly, control and management. It is too short to guarantee high quality.
7. Service requirements: pre sale, sale, after-sale, training, warranty, system upgrade, service response time, etc.
Jracking is specialized in producing various pallet rack, cantilever rack, electric mobile rack storage system, mezzanine and platform, shuttle car automatic storage system, push back rack, longspan shelving, rivet shelving, drive in rack, carton flow rack, stacking rack and other related storage equipment.
Jracking strictly implements ISO9001, FEM10.2.02, SEMA, and AS4084-1993 standard in all operations. Jracking offers a wide range of products to meet all of your order fulfillment & material handling needs: Teardrop pallet rack, Dexion pallet rack, European pallet rack and other Work Apparatus. Whether you are looking to populate an entire warehouse or you are in need of a single piece of equipment, Jracking has a solution for you.