Automated warehouse has been used more and more widely because of its advantages of saving land, improving storage efficiency, improving the timeliness and accuracy of warehouse management. Many warehouses are upgraded to automated warehouse. Because of the limit of space, this article no longer describes the contents of the form and classification of the three-dimensional warehouse, and mainly introduces the planning and purchase of the automated warehouse.
The main design principles of automated warehouse systems generally follow the following principles:
1. High performance and low cost (high cost performance).
2. Try to use simple and suitable equipment, use the least equipment, simplify the entire logistics system;
3. The number of goods handling is the least, and the overall operation efficiency is the highest.
4. Full consideration of the safety of personnel and systems;
5. High degree of unmanned, minimize manual intervention;
6. Meet the relevant standards of the state and industry, try to use the standard parts and systems.
7. The operation and maintenance are simple and convenient.
8. Reduce the cost of use and maintenance.
9. The high quality of service of the system integrators;
10. High flexibility, easy to improve, expands and upgrades the system.
In addition, there are also requirements for reducing energy consumption and environmental protection.
Under certain specific occasions, these principles may be interrelated or even mutually restricted. In order to make the best design, the designer must have a solid theoretical basis, rich practical experience and a thorough understanding of the buyer's requirements, and make trade-offs, and revise and supplement the relevant principles.
Main performance parameters
1. Stock capacity: the capacity of the solid warehouse, including the total amount of articles that need to be stored and temporarily stored in the warehouse.
2. System capability: the ability of warehouse delivery, warehousing and operation.
3. Information processing: the ability of the three-dimensional warehouse information processing, including information collection, information processing, information inquiry, information communication, and even business information processing.
4. Peripheral logistics treatment: how to unload the cargoes, inspection, group plate, transport to the high shelf Road entrance, goods removed from the high shelf after disassembly, merger, picking, handling, loading and other handling;
5. Human-machine interface ability: operator's connection with the system, human-machine interface, information entry, inspection of unqualified products, automatic entry lines, etc.
Jracking is specialized in producing various pallet rack, cantilever rack, electric mobile rack storage system, mezzanine and platform, shuttle car automatic storage system, push back rack, longspan shelving, rivet shelving, drive in rack, carton flow rack, stacking rack and other related storage equipment.
Jracking strictly implements ISO9001, FEM10.2.02, SEMA, and AS4084-1993 standard in all operations. Jracking offers a wide range of products to meet all of your order fulfillment & material handling needs: Teardrop pallet rack, Dexion pallet rack, European pallet rack and other Work Apparatus. Whether you are looking to populate an entire warehouse or you are in need of a single piece of equipment, Jracking has a solution for you.