Heavy duty racks are simple types of racks composed of frames and beams. They can be divided into pallet rack and drive in rack according to the load, the way in and out, and so on. The pallet rack have gained the trust and favor of many customers because of their economic and use advantages, and become one of the hot choices of warehouse racks. This article is to share with you how to design heavy duty pallet rack size, so as to solve the customer for the most basic problem of pallet rack.
For example, the pallet size is 1200mm*1000mm, of which 1200 is in the fork direction.
Cargo load: 1T/ pallet (two pallets per layer)
Cargo height: 1100mm (including pallet height).
(1) According to the above information, the sales first calculates the length of the beam needed for the rack according to the size of the pallet, the length of the two pallets plus the distance between the pallet and the pallet and the rack upright. Our standard is usually 100, that is 1200 * 2 + 300 = 2700, and the calculated 2700 is the size of the rack.
(2) According to the calculated beam length, sales staff will calculate the length of the beam racks needed materials, that is, 120 welded beams;
(3) The height of the cargo is 1100, and the safety distance between the beam and the cargo is 1200 * 3 for each floor. The top cargo is usually 500. According to this, the rack height is 1200 * 3 + 120 (the material height of the beam)* 3 + 500 = 4460, whereas the height of the upright is 4500H for heavy duty racks.
(4) The depth of the pallet is 1000, and in the design we usually reduce 100, so as to facilitate the normal placement of goods on the racks;
Above, the heavy duty pallet rack size can be calculated as: 2700L*900D*4500H;
The specifications of the pallet rack are:
1. Length (L): length refers to the horizontal span of the rack, and it can also be divided into inner diameter, outer diameter and center distance.
Internal diameter -- the length of the inner side of another upright is measured in one upright.
Outer diameter -- the total length of the main frame.
Center distance -- the length of the middle point of an upright to the middle point of another upright.
2. Width (W) or depth (D): refers to the total longitudinal distance of the rack. It is necessary to refer to the width of the main auxiliary frame.
3. Height (H): refers to the total height of the rack. It is necessary to refer to the height of the schematic diagram of the main and auxiliary frames.
4. Layer: refers to the total number of racks.
5. Carrying capacity: the maximum gravity that each rack can load on the rack.
Jracking is specialized in producing various pallet rack, cantilever rack, electric mobile rack storage system, mezzanine and platform, shuttle car automatic storage system, push back rack, longspan rack, rivet rack, drive in rack, carton flow rack, stacking rack and other related storage equipment.
Jracking strictly implements ISO9001, FEM10.2.02, SEMA, and AS4084-1993 standard in all operations. Jracking offers a wide range of products to meet all of your order fulfillment & material handling needs: Teardrop pallet rack, Dexion pallet rack, European pallet rack and other Work Apparatus. Whether you are looking to populate an entire warehouse or you are in need of a single piece of equipment, Jracking has a solution for you.