The racks are usually customized according to customer's requirement and combined with the practical experience, Jracking will give customer’s reasonable suggestions, so how to design the safe, reasonable and economical plan?
What is the design basis of the racking?
Racking design mainly refers to the following eight points:
1. The weight of cargos to be stored to determine the load capacity of racking
2. The required Length, width, height to determine the racking size
3. Are the main racking unit and add-on racking unit connected or not?
4. The level of racking required
5. Model and parameters of forklift
6. Pallet specification and fort direction
7. The plane size and the clear height of the warehouse
8. Logistics direction and requirements