In order to improve the utilization of space in warehouses and workshops, mezzanine is preferred among all different rack types, which has many advantages:
1. Fully assembled structure, optional combination, installation and disassembly is convenient and flexible.
2. Upright, main beam, auxiliary beam material section optimization, strong loading capacity.
3. The surface is treated by powder coating with beautiful appearance.
4. According to the actual site needs, it can be flexibly designed into two or multi-layer mezzanine. It is suitable for storing multiple varieties and less batch goods and making full use of space.
5. The lower level is the rack form and the upper layer can be the platform or the rack structure. The bottom rack can not only store materials, but also support the floor. It is very flexible.
Then how can we design the mezzanine for our customers?
First, choose the prerequisites for mezzanine.
1. Usually, the area of customer warehouse or workshop is relatively small, and the effective net height is relatively high (H=4500mm or more). Customers want to pursue the utilization of space.
2. Customers need to store a relatively large variety of product specifications; the product weight is relatively small, and the load-bearing capacity of each layer is usually less than 500 kg;
3. Storage operations are mainly manual.
Second, the preparatory work needs to be done before the plan is designed.
1. Let customers provide detailed warehouse internal dimension drawings (CAD or hand painted).
2. If the size provided by customers is ambiguous and there are invisible obstacles (ventilation ducts, fire hydrants, various lines, etc.) in the warehouse, we will appoint professional technical engineers to measure and take photos on site to ensure that the size is in full conformity with the site, which is very important.
3. A detailed understanding of what products the customers are storing, size and the desired storage and usage requirements.
Third, detailed steps in the production of the plan.
1. With the preconditions mentioned above, we will select the most skilled mezzanine engineers from the technical department to design.
2. In the premise of warehouse height allowed under the reference of customer requirements and the overall capital budget to determine the choice of several layers of mezzanine. Each floor to floor height is usually: H= 2200-3000mm interval;
3. According to the requirements, the most economical and reasonable selection of specifications of various material models, make out scheme more competitive;
Last, the final design of the highest quality mezzanine plan is presented to the customer for reference.
Jracking is specialized in producing various pallet rack, cantilever rack, electric mobile rack storage system, mezzanine and platform, shuttle car automatic storage system, push back rack, longspan rack, rivet rack, drive in rack, carton flow rack, stacking rack and other related storage equipment.
Jracking strictly implements ISO9001, FEM10.2.02, SEMA, and AS4084-1993 standard in all operations. Jracking offers a wide range of products to meet all of your order fulfillment & material handling needs: Teardrop pallet rack, Dexion pallet rack, European pallet rack and other Work Apparatus. Whether you are looking to populate an entire warehouse or you are in need of a single piece of equipment, Jracking has a solution for you.