There are many factors affecting the service life of storage racks, such as temperature, humidity, light, ventilation and so on. If the humidity of the warehouse is too large, it will lead to the rusting of the racks, reduce the load bearing capacity of the racks, and reduce the service life. So what can we do to extend the rack life of storage racks?
Today, Jracking will talk about how to maintain storage racks:
1. Regularly smear the protective paint, reduce rust, do a good routine inspection, whether there is a loose screw in a timely fixed place, do a good job in timely ventilation, keep the warehouse cannot be excessive moisture.
2. Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight, reasonably ventilate racks, prevent wet goods from being placed on racks, and drain dehumidification as far as possible.
3. According to different racks, channel width and conveyance tools with a set of collision prevention column. Set up the collision guard at the channel position.
4. The weight of goods placed on the racks must be within the rack load. Warehouse operators should better load bearing and load marks on racks. We should follow the principle of light weight on the bottom of the rack, that is, lay heavy objects at the bottom, and lighten up the upper floors.
5. Heavy and high-rise storehouses must be equipped with power pushing cars. The use and operation of pushing cars must be operated only by licensed persons. The deformation of most of the columns of the warehouse is caused by the use of the pushing car without the designated personnel.
6. Stipulate the system of the use of racks. Different warehouses, different goods, each warehouse has different ways of using racks. Warehouse managers should make use of the rack system, so that every rack user can learn and abide by it, which is the ultimate way to achieve the goal.
Jracking is specialized in producing various pallet rack, cantilever rack, electric mobile rack storage system, mezzanine and platform, shuttle car automatic storage system, push back rack, longspan shelving, rivet shelving, drive in rack, carton flow rack, stacking rack and other related storage equipment.
Jracking strictly implements ISO9001, FEM10.2.02, SEMA, and AS4084-1993 standard in all operations. Jracking offers a wide range of products to meet all of your order fulfillment & material handling needs: Teardrop pallet rack, Dexion pallet rack, European pallet rack and other Work Apparatus. Whether you are looking to populate an entire warehouse or you are in need of a single piece of equipment, Jracking has a solution for you.