Rack is a kind of frame structure, which can make full use of the warehouse space, thus improve the utilization of warehouse capacity and expand the storage capacity of the warehouse, which is the most common effect of the rack. The goods that can be stored in the racks cannot squeeze each other and reduce the loss of materials, which can completely guarantee the function of the material itself and reduce the loss of goods. The goods in the rack are easy to access and easy to check and measure. To ensure the quality of stored goods, measures such as moisture-proof, dust-proof, anti-theft and anti-destruction are usually adopted to improve the quality of material storage.
1. The goods are placed over the loading of the rack, that is, when the rack is purchased, the warehouse rack maker will choose the corresponding material according to the load of the goods, and if the weight of the goods is more than the weight of the material at that time, the rack will deform.
2. The weight distribution is not uniform, can cause the deformation of the rack; for example, when placing the goods, the weight of each layer of goods is concentrated in the middle part, and there is no weight on the two sides of the goods, which will certainly cause the rack deformation.
3. Improper handling of equipment, sometimes, the use of handling equipment, such as a forklift for the operation of the goods, due to the driver's problem, will lead to the forklift collision to the rack, resulting in the rack deformation.
4. The improper selection of materials, customers in the purchase of racks, the inevitable will encounter some bad rack manufacturers, work to reduce material, make up the number, so that the racks deformed.
After we know the factors of rack deformation, we will tell you how to use the rack correctly and reasonably.
1. The surface of the rack is made rust proof, but in use, we should pay attention to moisture proof. The racks need to be wiped clean with a rag after being dampened, so as to prevent the rusting of the racks. In particular, we should pay attention to the interface position of the racks, which is easier to rust.
2. The racks should not be overloaded during the use. Each rack has its maximum load capacity, it has been fixed in its design, so in the use of the process should not be overloaded, to avoid potential safety hazards.
3. Pay attention to the size of goods placed on the card board, not super high. The size of the conventional pallets and cargo should be less than 100mm of the rack size.
4. The goods handling process should be handled gently to avoid hitting racks.
5. Abide by the principle of putting light objects on the racks and laying heavy objects at the bottom.
6. We must choose quality qualified boards, do not use non-standard card board.
7. When racks store goods, people do not enter the bottom of the rack, safety first.
Jracking is specialized in producing various pallet rack, cantilever rack, electric mobile rack storage system, mezzanine and platform, shuttle car automatic storage system, push back rack, longspan shelving, rivet shelving, drive in rack, carton flow rack, stacking rack and other related storage equipment.
Jracking strictly implements ISO9001, FEM10.2.02, SEMA, and AS4084-1993 standard in all operations. Jracking offers a wide range of products to meet all of your order fulfillment & material handling needs: Teardrop pallet rack, Dexion pallet rack, European pallet rack and other Work Apparatus. Whether you are looking to populate an entire warehouse or you are in need of a single piece of equipment, Jracking has a solution for you.