1. Anti-top-heavy: should be put light weight cargos on the top and heavy weight cargos on the bottom
2. Overload prevention: The weight of each layer of the cargos stored shall not exceed the maximum load of the racking design.
3. Over height and over width prevention: Floor height and width have been limited, and pallets and goods should be slightly smaller than the size of the net space 100mm.
4. Anti-collision: The forklift should be handled as gently as possible during the operation.
5. When the goods are placed above the racks, the operator should not directly enter the bottom of the rack.